Account Information

To whom should the wire be sent?
Can I send wire transfers in foreign currency?
How long will it take for my wire to appear in my trading account?
To whom should the wire be sent?Wire transfers in USD should be sent to Global Forex Markets.The wire instructions for domestic and international wires are different. In order to expedite receipt of your wire transfer, please use the appropriate wire instructions.for more information Click Here Can I send wire transfers in foreign currency?For USD denominated accounts, GFM accepts funds in multiple currencies. If you send foreign currency to our USD Account, the bank will automatically convert it to US Dollars at an exchange rate specified by them, which will not necessarily be favorable. If you would like to wire funds in euros or Great Britain pounds to fund a USD denominated account, or would like GFM to convert USD to fund a Non-USD denominated account, please contact GFM's operations department at athttp://www.globalforexmarket.com/account-information.htmHow long will it take for my wire to appear in my trading account?Like official checks, wire transfers will be deposited into your trading account upon receipt.